Welcome and such

Posted by J. on Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Good morning all, and welcome. This blog is intended to be something like a combination of reminder, reporter, newsletter, and semi-mobile guilt trip. To be succinct, I am using all of you as an encouragement to keep on top of things - I'm figuring that having my responsibilities visible like this will be pretty motivating. Ideally there will be some small items of interest here as well, but the primary purpose is simply to help to counteract my procrastinating tendencies.

In any case, feel free to follow along as I move through my studies. I hope to inform and entertain while I'm here.

3 comments:

kathy said...

I like it. I think I am your first "fan". but I have been since June 26, 1976!

kixotek said...

i know you can do this and whatever you want to do in life. love ya.

flash44 said...

Josh, I am so proud of you. I know that you can do this.

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)